Terms and Conditions
PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
Welcome to Inner City Offices (Singapore), www.icosg.cpom (the “Site”). The Site is operated by Inner City Offices (S) Pte Ltd., a business registered under the Republic of Singapore with company registration no. 200603947G (hereafter referred to as “Icosg” “we,” “us,” or “our”). Our Site and the foregoing services referred to herein collectively as our "Service". Our Service is offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of all of the terms, conditions, and notices set forth below (collectively, the “Agreement”). By accessing or using this Site in any manner, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, you may not use this Site or the Services. We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Agreement. If the Agreement is changed or modified, we will post on our Site a notice that revisions to the Agreement have been made or we may notify you via email or other means. You shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Use of the Site by you following such notification constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement as modified.
1. USE OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES. As a condition of your use of this Site and our Services, you represent and warrant that (i) you are at least 18 years of age, (ii) you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation, (iii) you will use this Site and our Services in accordance with this Agreement, and the Host Agreement and/or Guest Agreement respectively, which will be made available to you through the booking process, as applicable, (iv) you will only use this Site and our Services to make legitimate reservations for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act, (v) all information supplied by you on this Site is true, accurate, current and complete, and (vi) you will safeguard your password and/or account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your password and/or account by anyone other than you. We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Site and our Services, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement. We may, in our discretion and without liability to you, with or without prior notice and at any time, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any portion of our Services.
2. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Additional terms and conditions will apply when you apply to our services.
4. INDEMNITY. You shall indemnify and hold us, our affiliates and respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from any third-party claim, demand, action, damage, loss, cost or expense, including without limitation reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out or relating to your use of our Services or alleging facts or circumstances that, if true, could constitute your breach of any of the terms of this Agreement. We will control any such defense and related settlement and you will reasonably assist us therewith at your expense.
5. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore applicable.
6. NO AGENCY. Our relationship is that of independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relations is intended or created by this Agreement or your use of the Site or Service.
Please contact us by clicking here with any questions regarding this Agreement.
Your continued use of this Site and registration to use our Services is contingent upon your agreement to be bound by this Agreement.